About Enkai Mush-Up
- Restaurant Concept
One step up from Tenroku Mush-Up, Enkai Mush-Up is a members-only charter bar where guests are welcome to bring in their own alcohol and deserts.
*To enjoy Enkai Mush-Up, one must first become a regular customer of Tenroku Mush-Up.
- Cooking Concept
We aim to offer the freshest cuisine to our customers.
Sashimi is cut to order: fresh is the only way.
Course menu only
All you can drink (incl. cover charge): ¥2,000 for 2.5 hours
Time extension: +¥1,000 per hour
Click here to see our menu.
Special Features of Enkai Mush-Up
Owner-selected sake from around Japan
Our owner is a kikizake-shi (similar to a sake sommelier). We only offer sake that he’s personally selected at breweries throughout Japan.
- ● We choose sake that goes well with seafood, our main attraction.
- ● We go directly to breweries to purchase sake that can’t be found (or is rare) in Osaka.
- ● Our kikizake-shi owner makes sure to only offer sake at the height of its flavor.
- ● Sometimes brewers will come to Tenroku Mush-Up and select sake for us that fits our food and concept.
- ● Sake from a certain area is often most compatible with ingredients from that same area, so we do our best to provide sake tailored to the locality of our cooking.
- ● We can also provide recommended drinks with the theme of a specific brewery upon request.
True deliciousness in a private space limited to two groups of customers per day
Enkai Mush-Up is perfect for the following:
- ● Guests looking for a more authentic experience
- ● Guests who prefer private gatherings
- ● Guests looking for a more refined Tenroku Mush-Up experience
- ● Guests looking to spend a leisurely evening with close friends