- Restaurant Concept
- We sell stories,
offering ingredients from
producers we know and visit.
- Food Concept
- We aim to offer the freshest cuisine to our customers.
Sashimi is cut to order: fresh is the only way.
Tenroku Mush-Up Highlights
Our owner is a kikizake-shi (similar to a sake sommelier). We only offer sake that he’s personally selected at breweries throughout Japan.
- ● We choose sake that goes well with seafood, our main attraction.
- ● We go directly to breweries to purchase sake that can’t be found (or is rare) in Osaka.
- ● Our kikizake-shi owner makes sure to only offer sake at the height of its flavor.
- ● Sometimes brewers will come to Tenroku Mush-Up and select sake for us that fits our food and concept.
A Relaxed Atmosphere for Everyone
All kinds of people are regulars at Tenroku Mush-Up, from the lone traveler to families.
In the thirteen years since our opening, we’ve created an at-home atmosphere and a customer base that’s welcoming of new faces.
We want Tenroku Mush-Up to be a new kind of restaurant where families can come as they are. Recently lots of people are bringing their kids - it seems there’re more elementary school students than people in their twenties!
Our staff loves music. We play songs that everyone – from teenagers to seniors – can enjoy. By the way, our owner is especially knowledgeable about songs from the 70s and 80s. Of course, he also stays up-to-date on new artists.